Saturday, October 10, 2009

Perspective

Shooting a beautiful model with car is always a fun work. Challenge is the the car and model each calls for attention and you need a good balance between them.
Shot with Canon 1Ds III + EF 50/1.2L, I stop down to f/11 to allow enough depth of field for me so I did not have to use either a TS-E lens or on a technical camera that is slower to work with, although most certainly uou get superior result. Another choice could be using the Hasselblad's unique HTS 1.5 on their H3D camera, which I have it with me on the shoot, byt somehow did not use it. Anyway, the 50/1.2 Canon proved time after time a great lens, a lens I use whenever I could.
I have the model, Taylor, lean her back to the car so I can shoot in an angle with her flection cleray viisble, and I frame the picture with the alloy wheel much closer to the viewer and the Alfa logo clearly visible, but not over taking the attention of Taylor.

No comments: