Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reflection

This is an image took in Xinjiang, China. Lake Bosten, also regarded as the largest fresh water lake in China, large, expanded to the end of sight. I took this picture while taking a tourist type boat ride, due to its commercial nature, the boatman was hurry to finish the route, to save his time, as well as to get possible extra ride, something similar in all over China, that people is always hurry on something, can't wait to make extra income.
On Lake Bosten, this means you are on a boat that is far from still, and the remedy was to make sure my camera was set to ISO value that enable me to take shoot with reasonable sharpness. Took by using a Nikon D3X, with the AF-S VR 70-200/2.8G IF-ED, I was able to get f/7.0 at 1/400s while setting the image at 86mm focal length, at ISO 320.
An otherwise regular view, I quickly snap the image before the ripple from our boat disturb the stillness, and the reflection.

No comments: